Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance is the largest orthopaedic surgery group in Nashville and Middle Tennessee. TOA concentrates on the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system which allow our patients to live their best life. Ninety plus years later we are advancing the practice of orthopaedic surgery throughout the state.
There are a number of reasons why TOA is an employer of choice; here are a few of them:
- Stability - TOA has been in Middle Tennessee since 1926 and has expanded to nearly 20 locations!
- Impact - TOA’s team members use our careers – whether in our clinics or our business office – to make a positive difference in the community by building relationships and helping patients live their best life.
- Work Environment- The TOA team focuses on fostering an excellent working environment; one of positivity, collaboration, job satisfaction, and engagement.
- Total Rewards - TOA offers competitive salaries based on the current Middle Tennessee wage market, plus a comprehensive suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, and more. Our 401(k) plan provides a company match, safe harbor match and profit sharing match to go along with your contributions.
The TOA Collections Supervisor works with Assistant Director to manage the daily collection activities and training of the Collections department while maintaining quality assurance to ensure collectors meet their daily goals. Manages insurance collectors and self pay collectors.
- Monitor collections performance by reviewing the accounts and take corrective action when required.
- Utilize available reports to summarize information and identify trends
- Recommend measures to enhance performance and increase monthly collections from current levels
- Works with assistant director to direct training, development and ongoing evaluation process of staff
- Works with assistant director to motivate staff productivity and goal maintenance
- Works with assistant director to plan and conduct departmental meetings
- Responsible for monitoring schedule, attendance & productivity of collectors
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
- Appropriate licensure and certification (for clinically-related positions)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Recent collection experience required – insurance and self-pay
- Managerial experience required with extensive knowledge of insurance collections
- Must be able to accurately identify trends in denials by analyzing reports and mitigate resolve
- Must demonstrate proficiency in personal computers, MS Office Word & Excel
- Must communicate effectively in a positive manner
TOA is an equal opportunity employer. TOA conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers