Job Description - Market Manager
Watters International Realty has been turning the Real Estate Industry on its head since 2010. Our unique approach to marketing has made us one of the top Real Estate companies in the US. Just ask the Wall Street Journal, or Inc.500, or the Austin Business Journal, or more importantly - ask our clients. Our success has brought growth. We have expanded from Austin to San Antonio and Dallas/Fort Worth. And our expansion continues. We have franchise affiliates in over 20 markets throughout the US and Canada. All of this growth means opportunity. So if you are looking for an opportunity to join a team focused on success, contribute at a high level and quite often build processes and procedures that will forever have your name on them - give us a call.
The Market Manager will help lead our team of Buyer's Agents and Listing Agents in the assigned market area through training, coaching, and mentoring to ensure they are optimizing every appointment set for them from initial contact through to closing. They will also have operational experience in implementing policy, reporting trends, and analyzing growth patterns to ensure the team is meeting and exceeding set goals.
The professionals at Watters International Realty are earning thousands in commissions every month, with the sky as the limit to what they can achieve. They have attained a higher quality of life through an optimal balance of career independence and administrative support. The company is looking to expand its team of successful agents and has created a ground-breaking opportunity to earn amazing $$ while training to be a killer real estate agent.
THE MARKET: Houston, Texas is an expansion market for WIR. The Market Manager will be responsible for developing new agents and training them into the "Watters Way" of working with Buyers and Sellers. Houston is one of the most diverse cities in the US with an equally diverse real estate market.
Our agents receive the support of our unique Office of the Future. Unlike most real estate agents, who work all by themselves, Watters International Realty is a team of specialists who each have a specific role to play in the process of buying or selling a home. This all begins with the Market Manager who leads, trains and coaches the agents in their specific market. Our Administrative staff handles the paperwork and details which will free agents to focus on the prequalified leads that we will supply. We provide the advertising, the support staff, and the latest technology and our full time coaching - all free for our agents. Freeing you up to help them get better, smarter and more successful every day.
- Oversee the training and performance management of existing and new RE agents, help them increase overall number of appointments, lead-to-appointment and appointment to closing conversions, each quarter.
- Oversee and train a rotating class of new agents, help them to sharpen their presentation skills, market knowledge and overall real estate expertise.
- Hold bi-weekly accountability one-on-one meetings with team members and attend weekly Leadership Team meetings, as well as quarterly planning sessions with the Leadership Team.
- Assist in the nurturing of existing and new WIR Brand Ambassadors.
- Work in conjunction with the Director of Operations to ensure WIR clients are raving fans with NPS scores at 9 or higher, create quarterly increases in buy/sell opportunities, outbound referrals, and local client referrals.
- Collaborate with the Director of Sales in Austin to ensure that all operational duties including reporting, analysis, trends, growth, budget, and projects are aligned with the company's projected goals.
- Current residential real estate industry experience
- Served as a Coach/Mentor over a team of real estate agents
- Experience in G Suite, Salesforce, and Boomtown
- Experience training RE agents on effective lead conversion
- Knowledge of working with agents via 1x1's to go over performance KPI's and growth plans
- Experience in ramping up new agents via classroom and virtual training
- Interpersonal skills to help communicate, create, and administer policies
- Strong personal and professional judgment with the ability to respond quickly and effectively to shifting priorities and initiatives
- Operational experience implementing and overseeing processes for areas of improvement
- Inside Sales management experience (preferred)