AssureCare believes the foundation of a healthier community is built on empathy and a sense of urgency. We are seeking a Configuration Engineer to be responsible for participating in configuration activities across a client implementation cycle. A Configuration Engineer will become a technical expert that understands the product and can solve configuration challenges in a client-facing role. The Configuration Engineer will participate in configuration concept sessions with clients to identify configuration requirements and perform demonstrations of the product.
- Report status of the configuration activities of the team to the associated Configuration Senior or Principal.
- Become familiar with the product and the configuration capabilities of the product.
- Participate in configuration concept sessions with clients to identify configuration requirements and perform demonstrations of the product.
- Coordinate with Business Analysts to document and capture configuration requirements.
- Collaborate on user experience with Implementation and Product teams.
- Identify and implement user needs that meet implementation goals for the product.
- Capable of working within project parameters which might present time constraints.
- Able to explain business needs and impact to customer verbally and in writing.
- Able to identify and implement enhancements to the implementation process that increase efficiency and minimize error.
- Analytical thought process and problem-solving skills, using configuration, to minimize defect correction activities and enhance the user experience of the product.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at analyzing needs of the organization and our external clients to provide creative and functional solutions proactively and then delivering the solution as promised as it applies to our product and customers.
- Proficiency in status reporting and management of resources.
- Excellent organization, time-management and communication skills.
- Ability to work within a project-oriented environment.
- Experience with SQL server scripts/query writing.
- Ability to identify potential issues and creatively problem solve.
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 0 - 4 years of formal industry/professional experience in software development – Healthcare background preferred.
- Up to 20% travel may be required to collaborate with clients during existing implementations or sales support activities.
AssureCare® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and internship. AssureCare® makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.