AssureCare believes the foundation of a healthier community is built on empathy and a sense of urgency. We are seeking a Configuration Engineer Senior to be responsible for overseeing configuration activities of a separate configuration team across a client implementation cycle. The Senior is able to lead projects, is a technical expert that understands the product and can solve configuration challenges in a client-facing role. The Senior will also perform training or demonstration sessions to facilitate requirements-gathering activities, as well as ongoing support of the client implementation in production.
- Report status of the configuration activities of the team to the Configuration Manager.
- Highly knowledgeable of the product and the configuration capabilities of the product.
- Conduct configuration concept sessions with clients to identify configuration requirements and perform demonstrations of the product.
- Coordinate with Business Analysts to document and capture configuration requirements.
- Collaborate on user experience with Implementation and Product teams.
- Identify and implement user needs that meet implementation goals for the product.
- Capable of working within project parameters which might present time constraints.
- Able to explain business needs and impact to customer verbally and in writing.
- Able to identify and implement enhancements to the implementation process that increase efficiency and minimize error.
- Analytical thought process and problem-solving skills, using configuration, to minimize defect correction activities and enhance the user experience of the product.
- Self-Starter who will also sometimes lead a team of other Configuration Analysts both onshore and offshore.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at analyzing needs of the organization and our external clients to provide creative and functional solutions proactively and then delivering the solution as promised as it applies to our product and customers.
- Proficiency in status reporting and management of resources.
- Excellent organization, time-management and communication skills.
- Ability to work within a project-oriented environment.
- Experience with SQL server scripts/query writing.
- Ability to identify potential issues and creatively problem solve.
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 4-8 years of formal industry/professional experience in software development – Healthcare background preferred.
- Up to 20% travel may be required to collaborate with clients during existing implementations or sales support activities.
- Previous experience working with offshore colleagues is a plus
AssureCare® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and internship. AssureCare® makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.