We're looking for individuals with a passion for fashion that have what it takes to give our customers an exceptional in-store customer experience that will encourage them to return.
We appreciate the unique strengths and diversity of each individual, which makes us a great place to work and shop. Employees in all positions play a vital role in our business.
As the member of the management team, the Key Carrier has responsibility for ensuring the team delivers excellent customer service while demonstrating a high degree of professionalism. A Key Carrier is a role model and leads by example.
- Assist the Store Manager with the following tasks:
- Manage the sales floor.
- Keep up visual standards.
- Perform opening and closing routines to include opening and closing of store and registers, execution of deposits and receipt of shipment,
- Assist in developing associates at all levels.
- Assist in building a team that works well together based on the needs of the store.
- Follow and execute the direction and goals for the day/shift when associates arrive to work.
- Incorporate Loss Prevention and Safety message into daily operations.
- Minimum of 3 months of management experience in retail or non-retail.
- Retail experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging attitude.
- Ability to train and directing others and developing associates at all levels.
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to read and interpret floor plans, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Ability to perform cash register functions.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a part-time schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Ability to move/handle/lift store merchandise.
- Stylish with a love of fashion.
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Referral Program
- Monthly Bonus Potential
Typical Physical Demands: Requires full range of body motion, including, but not limited to: walking, sitting, crouching, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, stretching, pushing, pulling, and eye-hand coordination. Requires extensive standing and walking. Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs. Requires working under stressful conditions and occasional extended hours.