CrossControl continues its journey towards being world leading in display and computer solutions for industrial vehicles. We work with customers that have high requirements on quality and we continuously drive improvements internally and across our supply base. At CrossControl we have a passion for developing solutions that make machines smarter, safer and more productive. Our customers are leading vehicle OEM manufacturers and system providers worldwide. Where our mission is to provide products and services that contribute to our customer’s success.
Are you passionate about the strategic Sourcing area? Are you a team player? As CrossControl is growing, we are now looking for a strategic purchaser to expand our sourcing team. As a strategic purchaser you will work with company´s overall strategic sourcing strategy and the execution of it. Also ensure business support by optimizing costs, quality, logistics and reliability of direct material suppliers and supplied material and products. You will report to Strategic Sourcing Manager.
- Develop appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
- Plan, manage and coordinate activities related to the sourcing processes of materials and supplies.
- Have regular meetings with Engineering and Product Management to determine product- and technology roadmaps.
- Implement supplier relationship strategies and tactics.
- Develop new relationships with suppliers that support with new relevant technologies (tech roadmap).
- Material procurement for prototypes and pre-series production.
Location: CrossControl Alfta, Uppsala or Västerås, Sweden
We value the qualities and benefits that an even age and gender distribution, ethnic and cultural diversity gives CrossControl.
CrossControl is a business with a brilliant future, gaining market share in a growing market niche. We are a medium-sized company and pride ourselves of a strong team culture, short communication paths within and between functions and an open work atmosphere. In this environment it is easy to have good visibility and overview of what goes on throughout the company and take part in shaping it.
For questions about the position, please contact Zoran Boncek, Interim Strategic Sourcing Manager: email@example.com
For questions about the recruitment process, please contact Linda Nedell, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application no later than 2022-12-18. Applications will be processed continuously.
Frida Edvinsson, Unionen, 0271-75 76 36, Per-Oskar Andersson, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0271-75 76 84.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of supply chain or logistics management experience.
- Professional language skills in Swedish and English, spoken and written
- Experience from manufacturing industry.
- Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges.
- Team player with experience in working cross functionally.
- Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment.
- Ability to motivate and challenge colleagues, team members and suppliers.
- Ability to travel globally
- Experience from the electronics and/or mechanical industry.
- Skilled in finance, budget planning and reporting.