BronxNet is seeking a Facilities Coordinator to engage and inspire our community in the Bronx and beyond!
We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join our Facilities team in assisting live and remote studio productions, equipment reservation, and customer service.
BronxNet is a growing hybrid workplace with 100% employer paid benefits. A flexible schedule is needed as some evenings and weekends maybe be required.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Schedules production equipment resources of the organization with BronxNet staff and certified BronxNet public access producers.
- Coordinates the distribution of equipment resources in accordance with resource tracking schedule and company rules & procedures.
- Maintains studio and storage spaces on a daily basis performing checks of equipment resources, facility conditions, and security of access points. Maintains written reports of equipment status.
- Provides hands-on technical support to public access clients, staff, and interns when required. Analyze daily reservation log to identify areas and resources scheduled to be utilized and records any changes in status of resources.
- Confers with Engineering, Creative Services and Operations personnel to review daily activity, evaluate equipment resources, and gauge upcoming usage needs.
- Helps to maintain, install and test production equipment.
The ideal candidate will have or should be working toward a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a media or television production, and experience working with production equipment.
Excellent customer service skills are required. Editing experience preferred.
This person will be an organized self-starter with the ability to prioritize and work independently in a fast-paced setting, as well as a team player able to collaborate effectively toward a greater goal. Experience with webCheckout and G suite a plus.
This person should have a keen attention to detail and take pride in the work being produced.
Bilingual Spanish/English a plus. Knowledge of the Bronx a plus.