At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
Reporting to Asurint’s Sales Enablement and Proposal Manager, the Sales Enablement and Proposal Coordinator participates in all stages of the procurement process and provides general support for Asurint’s marketing and business development efforts.
- Produces time-sensitive responses to Requests for Information and Requests for Proposals (RFP).
- Updates and adds new content to the Knowledge Base in Salesforce.
- Writes, edits, and coordinates proposal sections and general sales/marketing correspondence.
- Collaborates with cross-functional team members and subject matter experts on response.
- Participates in the creation of robust sales enablement materials to support sales efforts.
- Assists in the coordination of sales enablement training efforts.
- Coordinates the organization and distribution of sales enablement materials via various tools and technology platforms.
- Provides support on ad hoc projects as assigned by the Sales Enablement and Proposal Manager, which may include presentation support, reporting development and coordination, scheduling and programming of internal calls/meetings, and the like.
- Builds strong relationships with sales, marketing, and business leaders.
- Other duties as required.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field is preferred.
- Must have strong project, time and organizational management skills, keen attention to detail, ability to juggle last minute and urgent requests, and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, English grammar skills, writing, and editing of technical materials is required.
- Proactive problem-solver who anticipates and addresses problems before they arise and works collaboratively across departments to deliver holistic enablement content.
- Team player who is energized/inspired by team environments and understands the importance of relationship building (internal and external).
- Strategic, data-driven, and results-based thinker and decision maker; ability to quickly grasp concepts, operational practices, and business drivers.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Word, Excel, Powerpoint] or similar software is required. Experience with a CRM tool (preferably Salesforce) is preferred.
- Years of relevant sales/marketing experience: 1-3 years is required.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Driver’s license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Paid Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.