Mueller Financial Services provides comprehensive financial planning, investment advisory services, business planning services, employer sponsored retirement plans and insurance-based solutions through a team of experienced professionals and support staff.
We are seeking a highly motivated, proactive and client service-oriented person to help support the growth of our firm in the defined contribution industry. We value an individual who is efficient and comfortable managing their own workload while also working with multiple people in a team environment. The ideal candidate for this job is a good problem solver, able to multitask and loves organization.
Wealth Management - Retirement Plan Administrative Specialist
Essential Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To coordinate meeting prep responsibilities utilizing current workflows and checklists. To be responsible for updating and improving the workflows and checklists when necessary to amend our processes.
- Prepare materials for regular Trustee & Investment Reviews, Participant Education including group, one-on-one and Enrollment Meetings.
- Client and administrative support including scheduling, data entry and maintenance of CRM database. Preparation and processing of RIA and service provider’s account paperwork for establishing new retirement plans as well as any necessary updates.
- Provide coordination and active assistance for our qualified plan clients while working with other service providers such as HR, TPA, CPA, Recordkeeper and Payroll provider.
- To be the main point of contact for Plan Sponsors and their service providers to assist in completing all aspects of client service; including but not limited to, new plan implementation, amendments, investment changes, proposals and day-to-day questions and requests.
- Assist in the plan design and implementation of new and existing Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution plans; including but not limited to 401(k)s, Defined Benefit, Cash Balance and Profit-Sharing Plans.
- Manage our RFP process for prospects and current clients.
- Responsible for responding to client requests and resolving client issues.
- Assist with revenue reporting and reconciliation with the team lead.
- Assist with marketing efforts as needed by the team.
- Consult with Lead Advisors on complex decisions and strategic changes to a client’s Qualified Plan.
- Manage and retain key clients by providing excellent client service.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the financial services industry working with Qualified Retirement Plan clients
- Strong knowledge of the Qualified Retirement Plan industry and direct client service experience
- QKA or other retirement plan designation or credential is a plus but not required
- Highly developed client service skills and excellent communication skills.
- Communication style that will create trust with clients and team members along with the ability to translate complex ideas into simple and understandable language.
- Self-motivated and the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.· High degree of accuracy, dependability, and integrity.
- Strong personal identification with firm values and intrinsic values in our industry - Proactive, Respect, Inspiring, Dedication, Enthusiasm – the Heart of Our Culture. Trust, Integrity, among others.
Physical Demands: Office Environment:
- Standard office environment
- This position may require some local travel to client sites
Securities offered through LPL Financial. Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through IHT Wealth Management, a registered investment advisor. IHT Wealth Management and Mueller Financial Services, Inc. are separate entities from LPL Financial.