Rhino Sports & Entertainment Services is a staffing division of the newly formed REVELxp. We now provide service to over 50 clients in 23 states. We provide customized levels of service across all areas of our clients' venues and provide them with the best service in the industry. We hold true to our motto of “We will provide an unsurpassed customer service experience, to everyone, all the time.”
The Staffing Coordinator’s main responsibility will be to enter employment records into our HRIS to successfully and efficiently onboard part-time talent for the organization. Trustworthiness and the ability to maintain utmost confidentiality is required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Enter employment data into computer database
- Assist with filing and organizing of personnel records
- Assist Sr Director of HR with payroll procedures if needed
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- NOTE: This is NOT a sales job.
- High school degree or GED required, some college education preferred
- 1+ year experience in human resources, office administration, or similar role, preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Willing and able to travel occasionally, including overnight travel.
- Must maintain confidentiality of personnel records.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- High energy individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and onboarding.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn HRIS, including ADP and Paylocity.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- ·Must embrace diversity and be able to work well with a diverse population of people.
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.