Would you like to make a difference in people's lives by empowering healthcare providers with technology that enables them to provide effective healthcare? Would you like to advance your career by gaining experience in the latest cloud-based technologies? MEDITECH connects two dynamic industries: healthcare and technology. The Cloud Application Developer role allows you to be a part of these growing fields. Our clinically integrated and interoperable Enterprise Health Record spans the healthcare continuum, including functional capacity for ambulatory care, acute care, long term care, rehabilitation services, behavioral health, and home health. As a member of our Advanced Technology team, your job would involve:
- Developing high-quality solutions using agile methodology
- Developing cloud-based services to enrich the platform for high-quality application development
- Researching, evaluating, and adopting new technologies to further enhance our platform
- Enhancing and supporting our RESTful API Framework
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 1-3 years of experience developing in Node.js environment
- Experience developing Cloud based applications
- Knowledge of and experience with container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes will be given preference
- Good understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
- Ability to develop software solutions by studying requirements, system flows along with data and security needs
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, connecting and collaborating with others
COVID-19: This position requires that you have received a COVID-19 vaccination unless you have a valid religious, medical, or pregnancy-related accommodation.
This is a hybrid role which includes a blend of in-office and remote work as designated by the management team.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. MEDITECH will not sponsor applicants for work visas.