Since 1938, the Ackermann Group has a long history in real estate development and property management that has continued to grow and thrive in the Midwest region. Our guiding principles of collaboration, commitment to a personal approach, and delivering above expectations are paramount to who we are as an organization. We believe in and are dedicated to our employees, creating opportunities for residents to connect with their neighbors and broader community, and giving back to the communities we serve. We invest in passionate individuals who want to be a part of a vibrant and community-focused culture.
We are seeking a detail oriented Assistant Property Manager candidate to join our team in the east side of Columbus, OH. The Assistant Property Manager responsibilities include:
**Starting at $20/hour**
Property Management Activities:
Assist in overseeing the daily activities of the assigned apartment community by ensuring it is efficiently maintained, units are occupied, rental payments are received, reports are updated, resident issues are resolved, and employee relations are handled.
Community Marketing Support:
Help prioritize the overall marketing efforts to help ensure the apartment community meets required occupancy goals.
Apartment Community Compliance & Administration:
Ensure all property management activities are conducted according to the Company’s standardized policies and procedures, and in accordance with any municipal, state, or federal rules or regulations.
Team Leader Activities:
- Assists in all phases of the hiring, training, evaluating and supervising processes of all on-site employees. Assists with the apartment community staff meetings on a regular basis.
- Represents the Company in a professional manner at all times. Consistently maintains a professional courteous attitude when dealing with residents, coworkers and the general public.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal Assistant Property Manager will have:
- Experience with Property Accounting Software, Yardi Voyager experience preferred
- At least 2 years multi-family sales and leasing experience;
- Marketing, Sales and Customer Service experience a must!
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
Benefits + Perks:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Benefits including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, 401k with match
- Rent discount
- Career coaching and development
- Company Engagement Events
- Dynamic, high energy working environment