Since 1938, the Ackermann Group has a long history in real estate development and property management that has continued to grow and thrive in the Midwest region. Our guiding principles of collaboration, commitment to a personal approach, and delivering above expectations are paramount to who we are as an organization. We believe in and are dedicated to our employees, creating opportunities for residents to connect with their neighbors and broader community, and giving back to the communities we serve. The Ackermann Group invests in passionate individuals who want to be a part of a vibrant and community-focused culture.
**Starting at $16/hour**
We are seeking a self-motivated Groundskeeper to join our team at our community located in the east side of Columbus, OH. Position is Monday through Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
The Groundskeeper is responsible for the overall upkeep of the apartment community landscape and the exterior image in accordance with Company standards by removal of litter and debris, maintaining landscape, and sweeping and shoveling public areas such as driveways, sidewalks, parking lots, curbs, and dumpster areas. Uniforms will be provided at no cost.
The ideal Groundskeeper candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently, and pay close attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge or experience in lawn, tree, and shrub care is preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background check and have a positive, team oriented attitude.
Benefits + Perks:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Benefits including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, 401k with match
- Rent discount
- Career coaching and development
- Company Engagement Events
- Dynamic, high energy working environment