Supports food servers and beverage cart attendants by preparing food and/or beverages. Provides quality service to members and guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and personalized manner.
- Prepares and serves food and beverage items.
- Maintains organized and clean work area.
- Controls inventory through conscientious use and careful monitoring of all food beverage products.
- Receives deliveries of product from vendors and ensures proper storage.
- Reports to department manager when supplies need to be ordered.
- Stocks and inventories products.
- Responds to customer questions regarding the general information of facility.
- Supplies support to food servers and beverage cart attendants to ensure excellent service to members and guests.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
- Communicates guest concerns or comments immediately to the Director, Food and Beverage and Chef.
- Reviews schedule for changes, calendar of events and facility activities on a daily basis.
- Utilizes point of sale system.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Frequently stands, walks, tastes, smells, talks, hears, uses hands to finger, handle or feel, reaches with hands and arms, and carries food trays. Occasionally sits, climbs, and crouches. Frequently lifts up to 25 pounds and occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds.