Looking for a great place to start or continue your career? A place where you are challenged and not bored? A place where you are valued and respected? Our Family owned trucking company is looking for hard-working, eager Customer Service Representative. Come join our exciting team today!
Hill Brothers Transportation has been in business for 45+ years and prides itself in treating each other as family. First and foremost, we respect our employees and listen to what they have to say. We also offer competitive wages, good benefits, training opportunities for growth and development, recognition and much more.
Don't wait any longer!
Contact us now.
Set pick-up and delivery appointments. Complete data entry in real time; build customer masters; obtain and maintain directions to each facility.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Obtain and enter pertinent load information into computer system.
- Enter new customer information into computer system.
- Set and reschedule pickup and delivery appointments via computer system.
- Maintain up-to-date information on established customers in computer system; research for duplicate customer codes; ensure accurate directions for drivers.
- EDI auditing.
- Maintain websites. Close out loads.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Attendance - Consistently reports to work as required and completes normal work hours.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Priority Setting - Refers to spending time and the time of others on what's important.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Work Quality - Refers to the effort that consistently achieves desired outcomes with a minimum of avoidable errors and problems.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience : No prior experience necessary
Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Experience with TMW, DAT, and Power BI would be helpful.