HOUSING AVAILABLE...EXCELLENT PAY....MEDICAL & OTHER BENEFITS ELIGIBILITY 1ST OF MONTH AFTER START DATE!
Starting Pay: $20.50 per hour
Status: Seasonal Hourly (Non-exempt)
Food and Beverage employees at Arapahoe Basin are committed to creating a day worth repeating for our guests ensuring “Legendary” service and food quality throughout our Food and Beverage outlets.
We look to be thoughtful, creative, and energetic. We are known not only for our A-mazing skiing/ riding but also for our A-mazing Food and Beverage options.
As a Dishwasher at Arapahoe Basin you hold the most important job in the kitchen, maintaining a clean and organized dish station and ensuring clean dishes are put away in the correct location throughout our Cafés or restaurants.
Apply now and come join our Food and Beverage team!
Benefits and Perks for this position include:
- Unlimited skiing/riding at Arapahoe basin and 20 other Colorado ski areas and resorts
- A free shift meal on each day working
- Free, transferrable A-Basin comp lift tickets earned for every 120 hours worked
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire
- 401(k) for eligible employees
- Paid time-off for all full-time employees
- Sick pay and bereavement pay for all employees
- End-of-season bonus for all employees
- Financial assistance and mental health resources through WorkLife Partnership
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Wash dishes, kitchen facilities, and food preparation equipment using an industrial dish machine or by hand.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in proper storage areas.
- Follow daily or weekly opening and closing checklists to ensure cleanliness of the kitchen and public areas.
- Help achieve company-wide sustainability goals by ensuring proper separation of waste into recycling, compost or trash bins.
- Empty waste bins when needed throughout shift.
- Assist with kitchen related tasks for special events and employee events.
- All other duties as assigned. You could be asked to help in any Food and Beverage role with Manager's instruction.
- No experience is required for this position. A-Basin will provide all necessary training.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Maintain consistency and quality of similar tasks throughout an 8-hour shift.
- Use full range of body motion: bend, twist, kneel, push, pull and lift up to 75 lbs.
- Stand and walk for 8 hours.
- Able to walk up and down stairs throughout shift.
- Withstand high altitude conditions at all times.
- Must provide own, approved non-slip footwear.
- Available to work weekends and holidays.
- You will work almost 100% of the time in a kitchen in a high-altitude environment. Some outside work in a cold and snowy environment is possible on any given day. Most work is performed in a highly trafficked area while working closely with other kitchen employees. Riding a chairlift may be required for certain work locations.