Delta Dental of Iowa is seeking outstanding candidates for a Technology Intern. Program participant(s) will support the technology infrastructure team to deploy equipment and support end user technologies. This is a part-time position available for Fall/Spring semesters with flexible hours within the standard Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM work week.
Why Delta Dental? We provide dental and vision insurance to more than 1.5 million Iowans. As a not-for-profit insurance company, our mission is to improve the health and smiles of the people we serve. We give back to Iowa communities by investing in health and wellness initiatives that make a measurable difference in the overall health of Iowans. Come see why we are passionate about "Bringing Smiles" to our customers. Our team enjoys competitive pay and benefits, an awesome "One Team" approach, and a company culture that fosters "Exceptional Quality Service" and "Leadership at All Levels." Love where you work!
- Must be a junior or senior undergraduate student working toward bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science or computer engineering.
- Must be able to demonstrate current 3.0 GPA or higher through transcripts.
- Must be registered as a student to a college or university for the 2022 fall session.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Delta Dental of Iowa is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons without unlawful regard of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, individuals with disabilities, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.