Reports to: Director of Artist Services
Status: Full-Time; Non Exempt
Location: Remote Worker in the United States
You will work collaboratively with the Artist Services Program Officer, Community Engagement Specialist, and the Director of Artist Services in the implementation of all Artist INC programs. This includes Artist INC Live Seminars, Artist INC Express workshops, What Works workshops, Artist INC Facilitator trainings, Artist INC Express Facilitator trainings, and any additional new programs as they are developed.
- Maintain Artist INC program materials.
- Coordinate the delivery of Artist INC Live Seminars including recruitment, onboarding, and providing support to program communities.
- Coordinate facilitators and independent contractors across all Artist INC program assignments.
- Oversee the delivery of Artist INC Express programs.
- Oversee One-On-One session selection, scheduling, payment and Salesforce recording for Artist INC, Artist INC Express, and other programs.
- Prepare meeting agendas, calendar invites, and note-taking for Artist Services Division meetings.
- Help with planning, recruiting, facilitation and administration of the Artist Services Leadership Fellows.
- Work across Artist Services programs to support administrative tasks and facilitation across the Artist Service team including Artists 360, Interchange, and other special programs.
- Maintain and offer support across all platforms used by Artist Services (Google Drive, Dropbox, Salesforce, DocuSign, and FormAssembly).
- Participate in the research, brainstorm, creation, and implementation of new programming
- Build relationships with individual artists, facilitator team, and the multiple program partners and communities across the Artist INC network.
- A Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired
- Collaborative to achieve identified outcomes.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and Zoom meeting management. Familiarity with database management, Salesforce, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with artist professional development (as a participant or administrator) which may include Artist INC, Artists 360, or Interchange programming.
- Work within the nonprofit arts framework, with culturally diverse audiences and regional community arts service organizations, and with individual artists.
The working conditions include desk/computer work and requires some travel to cultivate relationships with regional partners for Artist INC programs, attend conferences and convenings relevant to the field of artist professional development and artist services. You will need to carry event material for convenings.
- Comprehensive health care coverage
- Voluntary Dental and Vision insurance
- Fully paid Long-Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Life Insurance
- Paid holiday leave including 9 holidays, Winter Break (December 24-January 1), and 40 hours of paid Volunteer PTO
- Paid vacation, sick, and parental leave
- 401K plan after a year of employment
About Mid-America Arts Alliance:
Mid-America Arts Alliance is headquartered in the Crossroads Arts District of Kansas City, Missouri. M-AAA brings more art to more people in communities throughout our six-state region (Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas) and the nation. With an annual operating budget of over $5 million and 28 staff members we produce and manage more than 450 exhibition, performance, and professional development opportunities in more than 300 communities for more than one million people annually.
Mid-America Arts Alliance is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.