PICKUP is retail’s Last-Fast Mile® for large items and one of the nation’s fastest growing on-demand logistics networks. We have partnered with the nation’s leading retailers to create “WOW” delivery experiences that are a seamless extension of their brand, so they can win more customers and keep them forever. PICKUP features trusted Good Guys delivering oversized product, including furniture and mattresses, into the customer’s room of choice in as little as one hour. Our intelligent platform is designed to delight from “Register to Room.” PICKUP currently operates in 50 markets and reaches 60% of consumers in the US – with aggressive expansion plans. We are a customer-obsessed culture of creative problem-solvers. If this sounds like you, join our mission to build the best Last-Mile in the nation.
As PICKUP continues to grow at hyper speed, we are looking to add to our world-class team. We created a new role to support and optimize partner performance in our markets. As a Partner Development Specialist with PICKUP, you will have responsibility for supporting the Partner Development team in executing new partner rollouts and completing targeted outreach to partners with the goal of increasing delivery volume and partner experience. This includes executing partner onboardings, supporting new business pilots, maintaining, and deepening relationships with partner locations, being the first point of contacts for partner escalations, proactively working with partners, participating in and leading internal weekly partner coordination meetings, identifying specific partners pain points, and updating the CRM in support of exceeding partner level goals. Your focus will be on supporting partners at a store to regional level. You will be a direct point of contact with leadership in partner locations. The successful candidate will be able to build business relationships, which position PICKUP as a “value-creating” partner while also driving partnership growth with new and existing retailers.
- Execute targeted partner outreach and new service awareness efforts
- Build relationships with existing partners at the store and regional level
- Uncover opportunities to best support strategic partners
- Work in conjunction with the Partner Development Team to identify and drive key growth opportunities
- Support strategic initiatives with market level execution including operations, partner support and onboarding activities
- Handle market level escalations by working with internal resources and following up with partner contacts
- Partner with PICKUP operations teams to ensure partner expectations are met and exceeded
- Strong ability to execute new and existing programs by identifying key pain points for partners in and proactively working cross functionally to identify solutions.
- Strong account management, time management, CRM and issue resolution skills.
- High-energy self-starter who operates with urgency and independence, with a bias for action.
- Solid verbal, written and organization skills, including effective active listening.
- Superior organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solver - you are able to work with minimal supervision while achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Problem solver who can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans.
- Positive attitude, energetic, and influential relationship builder.
- 2-4 years’ work experience in a relevant field with demonstrated results
- Track record of strong partner or account management skills to support market growth
- Tactical experience with Standard Operating Procedures, Service Level Agreements, and Key Performance Indicator management
- History of adapting to new technologies, processes, and environments effectively to meet dynamic business needs
- Retail, Customer Experience, or logistics experience is a strong asset and is preferred
- Proficiency with CRMs, Microsoft Office and Google Apps is a plus
If this sounds like you and an opportunity you can get excited about, then you owe it to yourself to check us out! Please send us your resume. If you do match the above, we’ll schedule you to speak with a member of our management team within the next couple of days.
PICKUP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. PICKUP is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.