Quick Quack is looking for the Smartest, Kindest, and most Driven Customer Care Advocates to join our team! Quick Quack is recognized as “The Best and Favorite” car wash in every community in which a Quick Quack Car Wash can be found. And we’re still growing!
**Quick Quack has also been recognized as a leading environmentally friendly and sustainable company and is one of the best places to work!**
**This position is in an office setting as well as working from home (Hybrid)**
Quick Quack Car Wash is looking for a Customer Care Advocate! A Customer Care Advocate will act as a liaison, providing answers/information and will resolve any emerging problems our customers and team members may have involving account and membership efficiency!
Our Customer Care Advocates ensure all customer requests are addressed in a personalized and proactive manner. We are looking for someone that is patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
A Customer Care Advocate will be someone that is confident and skilled in communications by telephone, email, chat, or SMS and is confident in resolving all Customer Experience-related issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities(other duties may be assigned to meet business needs):
· Begin with a strong desire to be helpful and exceed customer expectations.
· Present a “Can do, will do” attitude.
· Provide an exceptional experience by greeting customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
· Listen attentively and understand the customer’s request for assistance.
· Demonstrate empathy as appropriate.
· Provide clear and complete answers.
· Research and/or escalate as needed to make sure the customer is adequately taken care of.
· Be a problem solver.
· Suggest additional services by recognizing services we offer that may benefit the customer.
· Advocate by contributing ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve the organization.
· Meet performance, quality, production, and Customer Satisfaction expectations.
· Show willingness to collaborate and work with others in a team environment.
· Regular attendance and punctuality are essential qualities for success.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- This is a hybrid position.
- Must be willing to sit for long periods of time.
- We are looking for FULL-TIME team members at this time
- Shift available: 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Cheerful, friendly, outgoing personality; a true “people” person
- Strong desire to help others
- Willingness to do what’s best for the team
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Preferred 1-year of Customer Service and/or Contact Center experience in a fast-paced environment
- Pay: $16/hr. to start with frequent merit increases
- Spanish bilingual preferred ($1 per hour pay differential upon testing, $17/hr.)
- College preferred
- We are open 7 days a week
- 3 FULL-TIME weeks of training provided
- Full-time shifts (8 hours)