Starting Pay: $20.00 per hour
Status: Seasonal Hourly (Non-exempt)
The Arapahoe Sports team at Arapahoe Basin is fun-loving and thrives on giving each guest a day worth repeating. Sharing our knowledge and love for the outdoors with our customers to help them find quality gear that fits their specific needs is what we aim to achieve for each guest.
As a Retail Sales Agent you are the face to our customers and are there to ensure all of their needs are met while completing other various tasks throughout the day.
Retail Sales Agents will strive to create a welcoming environment to all guests while providing knowledge of our products to make suggestions and ultimately sell the product that best fits any one person's needs.
Other duties include checking in new inventory, restocking sold inventory and operating a POS register system while handling cash.
Apply now and be part of THE LEGEND!
Benefits and Perks for this position include:
- 40% Off in Arapahoe Sports and perks for certain sales contests
- Unlimited skiing/riding at Arapahoe Basin and 20 other Colorado ski areas and resorts
- Free, transferrable A-Basin comp lift tickets earned for every 120 hours worked
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire
- 401(k) for eligible employees
- Paid time-off for all full-time employees
- Sick pay and bereavement pay for all employees
- Year-round bonus for all employees
- Financial assistance and mental health resources through WorkLife Partnership
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Assists guests in a timely and efficient manner with all types of retail purchases using knowledge of all retail items available for sale.
- Use POS system and cash handling skills to complete retail transactions and refunds.
- Stocks items daily in the store.
- Completes phone and online sales for customers including shipping of the products sold
- Processes returns and exchanges in accordance with company policies
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous Retail experience – preferred
- Reconcile a cash register using basic math and counting
- Excellent guest service skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Use full range of body motion: bend, twist, kneel, push, pull and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Stand and walk for 8 hours
- Withstand high altitude conditions at all times
- Must be available on weekends and holidays
- You will work almost 100% of the time indoors in a high-altitude environment. Most work is performed in a highly trafficked area in view of guests. A very frequent amount of guest interaction is involved in this role. A small amount of time may be spent outside shoveling snow or removing ice.