Trilogy Financial is seeking driven, career-minded individuals with a desire to connect with people and a passion to influence their financial futures. The Wealth Management Assistant is the first position on the rewarding and competitive Wealth Management career path. Training and obtaining your S65 and Insurance licenses are the primary goals in this position while laying the foundation to grow into a self-confident and accomplished financial advisor. Trilogy’s ambitious and fast-paced career path offers growth opportunities for those willing to be proactive, work hard, and meet the challenge.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Eligible Profit Sharing
- Career Development, Mentorship and Education
- Insurance and Health Licensing for advisors only
- Team Events and Parties
- Achievement Awards and Trips
- Series 65 Licensing
- Insurance and Health Licensing
- CFP certification
- Career path offers Work from Home options
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Study and become fully licensed within 2-months (8 weeks) of becoming a Wealth Management Assistant
- Actively utilize training/study materials with a strict adherence to the step-by-step licensing process
- Obtain Series 65 License within 6 weeks from hire date
- Obtain Insurance License within 8 weeks from hire date
- Begin hands-on training after obtaining licenses
- Learn Trilogy’s Client Onboarding process through hands-on training. Prove competency within 6-months (24 weeks) of becoming a Wealth Management Assistant. Training consists of: Provide support to the Team through client service calls, preparing for client meetings, observe and take notes during client meetings, and update notes in appropriate software. Learn Trilogy’s processes (One Trilogy): prequalifying, discovery interview, presentation, implementation, referrals, service, and planning. Learn and understand our best practices, products, communications, and phones. Learn and show proficiency with Trilogy’s Solutions Platforms and Technology Platforms: DecisionCoach, DecisionCenter, TrilogyCapital, Trilogy Fixed Insurance solutions, Salesforce, ORION, DocuSign, eMoney, Zoom, Office Suite, and Windows 10.
Established in 1999, Trilogy has grown to be a nationwide firm with clients from coast to coast. We are committed to building relationships with our clients while using solid financial principles to manage the over $3 billion dollars in assets our clients have entrusted us to manage. Committed to providing opportunities for people to live their best lives, we continue to recruit and mentor new talent to the industry. Consequently, our multi-generational staff of over 120 employees understands the needs and perspectives of a wide variety of client needs. Today, as always, Trilogy lives by its development motto: never stop growing. Where will Trilogy’s story lead? We believe the sky’s the limit.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field; preferred by not required.
- Knowledge of securities and insurance industries.
- A drive for professional development and a passion for working with people.
- Strong network of personal contacts. (preferred)
- Comprehensive knowledge of topics related to financial planning including securities and insurance products and services. (preferred)
Skills Requirements - Core Strengths – Skill Strengths
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to learn, accept, and implement training/feedback.
- Confident, articulate, and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and client service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High degree of integrity with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Achieving the Series 65 and Life & Health Insurance licensure is required for promotion
- Successfully demonstrating Client Onboarding skills with supervisor’s recommendation for promotion
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.This job description does not constitute a contract of employment; the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.