The Data Analyst will play a critical role in supporting Alliance in making data-driven decisions. This position will be required to work closely with project leads, the IT project manager, product development and the program management office (PMO) as well as with partner organizations and community based organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work closely with data strategy team to develop repeatable ETL solutions to support internal and external reporting needs.
• Support account management, business analyst, DBA, and data manager to provide data analysis that supports Alliance strategic initiatives and VBP contracting obligations.
• Leverage advanced statistical analysis methods to create insightful recommendations and conclusions.
• Establishes and maintains processes, procedures and guidelines for ingestion of new data sources and to ensure continuous improvement QA processes.
• Responsible for performing activities related to database development, data review and maintenance of specific data management documentation.
• Identify and address expected and unforeseen data complexities to mitigate their impact on the analytic outcome and associated business decisions.