Trellance is a leading provider of business analytics and technology consulting for credit unions, helping them meet the financial needs of today’s digital consumer. With a comprehensive suite of data science solutions, professional staffing and professional services, the Trellance team ensures credit unions increase efficiency, manage risk, and improve member experience. As credit unions’ tech partner, Trellance brings them to the next frontiers of fintech, filled with powerful tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The Sr. Implementation Manager leads client projects for the implementation of Trellance business analytics solutions. The individual is responsible for the successful and timely implementation of the Trellance Business Analytics solutions and has its primary objective in ensuring an exceptional client onboarding experience. The role will imply a deep understanding of the client needs, working closely with them to ensure goals are met within established and agreed timelines. Responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple implementation projects and acts as the primary point of contact with the client and internal departments. Oversees and supports a variety of project plans.
· Operate as a SME on setting up Trellance Business Analytics solutions
· Own product implementation and configurations for simultaneous customer engagements
· Define and manage detailed project plans which identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete implementation
· Execute implementations according to the project plan
· Manage the progress of the implementation and adjust as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the implementation
· Communicate effectively with clients at each stage of implementation
· document implementation activities appropriately
· Ensure that the implementation deliverables are on time and at the required level of quality
· Establish a communication schedule to update appropriate members in the organization on the progress of the implementation
· Manage technology integration challenges in a proactive manner
· Work with Product Support to ensure proper system set up and functionality for each client
· Liaison with our product team to present feedback or improvements to internal processes related to Onboarding
· Identify opportunities for technology to enhance, improve, and speed up the implementation process.
· Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience; or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the field.
· 4+ years of work experience will be in customer-facing SaaS Account Management, Implementation, Technical Support, Consulting, Workflow Management and/or Project Management
· Strong project management skills
· PMP or similar certification preferred
· Successful track record of driving results by utilizing consultative skills
· Results driven and able to consistently meet deadlines and program objectives
· Ability to work cross functionally and effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Willingness to take ownership of the project and follow-up with several internal and external areas to achieve results
· Proven record of building and escalating customer relationships at all levels
· Proven record of communicating effectively and confidently with multiple levels within the organization, including C-Suite
· Strong presentation skills
· Customer focused mindset