Summary: The IT Systems Analyst will independently provide tier 1 and tier 2 support to internal end-users and assist the IT Operations Manager with project work. This role will work closely with the Tier 3 team and escalate tickets as necessary to ensure support issues are resolved in an efficient manner. Strong communication skills and excellent customer service are equally important to technical skill and experience. The ideal person will deliver timely solutions the first time while leaving excellent impressions with users.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independently maintain the help desk ticketing system, work tickets and maintain timely, informative customer communication.
- Provide continued project updates to department managers.
- Assist the IT Operations Manager with project work as needed and available.
- Create/Update technical documentation and how-to's for end users.
- Requires at least 1-2 years of help desk support experience in a corporate environment.
- Must have experience supporting Windows 10 Pro and Office365/Office 2016/2019.
- Familiarity/Experience with Windows Server 2016 – Active Directory, Group Policy Administration, Security Groups, NTFS permissions, and Printer Management preferred.
- Must demonstrate experience with end user training.
- Basic network troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to participate in and lead projects as assigned and see the projects through their completion.
- Must be able to work both independently as well as in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferred.
- Preferred IT Certifications such as CompTIA A+/Network+/Microsoft.
- Experience with VoIP systems/Video Conferencing/Audio Visual equipment/Mobile Device Management is a plus.
All employees are expected to contribute to the overall success of the organization by performing requested duties regardless of explicit inclusion in the job description or reasonable relation to an employee’s primary role. Additionally, all employees must understand and adhere to all federal and state laws and banking regulations and company policies and procedures applicable to assigned job responsibilities, including compliance as appropriate under the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
Additionally, all employees are expected to demonstrate the following Core Competencies:
Professionalism – acting with responsibility, integrity and accountability; demonstrating consistent trustworthiness and reliability; always remaining flexible, adaptable and willing to accept coaching; building and managing professionally healthy relationships; deliberately managing career decisions; and continually developing awareness of business-related topics.
Communication – understanding various active and passive tools and styles and their effects; and exhibiting appropriate, effective, timely use of tools and styles to connect, collaborate, facilitate teamwork and serve customers.
Work Quality – demonstrating an ongoing commitment to compliance, safety and security; executing work with efficiency, a sense of urgency and attention to detail; and displaying organized work practices and a results-oriented mindset.
Analytical Ability – navigating work-related circumstances with practical, sound reasoning; and demonstrating creativity in problem solving.
Leadership – displaying good judgment and certainty in decision making; taking initiative with job-related demands; demonstrating innovative thinking and sound planning with business practices; managing individual performance toward shared organizational goals; and thinking strategically to set and accomplish goals.