GoldenWolf, LLC is a trusted advisor and facilities management support provider for military medical facilities professionals. Our team members are highly skilled and experienced in medical facilities management and bring deep expertise and cultural understanding to our clients’ unique challenges working not only in medical facilities but also within the Department of Defense political and fiscal environment.
As a Woman-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with 8(A) certification, GoldenWolf is uniquely positioned to serve our Military Medical clients. Our history demonstrates a broad and deep range of engineering, technical, and strategic services. GoldenWolf’s goal is to develop innovative and executable solutions in all facets of facilities management.
The Senior Construction Representative will provide technical services for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE). Personnel furnished under this contract is responsible for surveillance of construction projects and delivering findings to the USACE Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR). The Senior Construction Representative will provide full-time / on-site support and oversight.
- Ensure full compliance with contract plans and specifications.
- Resolve construction issues in the field or raise issues to assigned Government Quality Assurance (QA) Rep/Project Engineer/Resident Engineer/Area Engineer.
- Operate within guidelines provided by the USACE contact person with little to no direct daily supervision required.
- Implements government corporate decisions/guidance/laws/regulations and policy in the development of the project and intermediate products in support of the project.
- Oversees construction, contract administration, and quality assurance activities in accordance with established policies, procedures, and regulations
- Analyzes design and construction issues with respect to contract requirements.
- Delivers recommendations to government personnel regarding compliance with contract provisions and environmental harmony, and exercises engineering judgment to assist in the development of solutions between conflicting plan details or requirements which become evident as construction progresses.
- Delivers opinion to government personnel as related to schedule items being reasonable, consistent, and proportionately balanced with percentages accurately represented for each corresponding work feature or component of work.
- Informs government personnel on progress percentages as they relate to an approximately uniform or balanced monetary payment, and that work involved accurately represents the monetary proportional amount of the contract.
- Summarizes contractor's submittals and delivers outline of submittal for review by government personnel.
- Prepares correspondence for the COR's signature.
- Delivers quality assurance plans for assigned projects to government personnel.
- Assists government in the preparation of modification scopes of work for changes to include drawings and specifications.
- Deliver draft requests for proposals to government personnel; deliver cost proposal analyses and prepares draft cost and price analyses in support of audits.
- Deliver draft pricing for government estimates to government personnel.
- Participates in negotiations regarding price adjustments to the contract; deliver draft modification documents as may be required to meet specific guidance and regulations; and deliver draft correspondence regarding quantities for processing progress payments to government personnel.
- Deliver draft pre-negotiation objectives in preparation for negotiations to government personnel.
- Observe and report to government personnel regarding requests for Equitable Adjustments (REA) and claims as presented by the construction contractor.
- Deliver technical findings for each REA or claim and draft replies for government personnel.
- Deliver recommendations to government personnel regarding merit or no merit; will be a resource in negotiating a cost settlement if applicable and in drafting the modification with government personnel.
- If a contracting officer's decision is required, deliver to government personnel a file with all pertinent data supported with an analysis for merit.
- Deliver analysis for use by the government in support of disputes or litigation.Prepares Deliver draft modification/task order packages to include scopes, specifications, drawings, and request for proposals to government personnel. Utilize Corps of Engineers automated information systems as required.
- Delivers status reports on assigned projects to the district corporate leadership.
- All deliverables from the contract employee under this discipline will be reviewed by government personnel within 10 calendar days of receipt.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) Clearance or the ability to obtain said clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in one or more of the following positions: Project Superintendent, Quality Control Representative, Quality Control Manager, Project Manager, or Project Executive.
- Experience working with DOD Organizational Structure, Processes, and Procedures.
- Experience creating comprehensive reports with engineering-based recommendations.
- Experience with USACE Quality Control processes and reporting.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to draw information from several sources to form comprehensive and systematic recommendations serving immediate and long-term construction management.
- Analytical thinking/critical thinking skills are imperative.
- Ability to understand and work with new and existing technologies and software platforms.
- Demonstrated experience working within a team structure as well as autonomous/individual work environments to achieve contract goals.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT:
As Federal Contractors, GoldenWolf is committed to complying with all COVID-19 safety protocols detailed in President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and the related requirements issued by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force.
All GoldenWolf employees are required to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022 unless a medical or religious exemption has been granted. New employees are required to be fully vaccinated or seek and receive an approved exemption to the vaccination requirement by January 18, 2022. All exemption requests are subject to a review board. In the event an exemption has been granted, the employee must comply with all COVID-19 safety protocols mandated by our customers and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force, including but not limited to frequent testing and attestation in compliance with the EO. Contract and site-specific vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over GoldenWolf's vaccination policy.
Salary - $75,000.00 - $ 88,000.00 annually (Compensation based on skill and experience.)
Job Type - Full-Time (at least 40 hours per week)
- Paid time off
- Paid Federal observed holidays
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee paid supplemental insurance (Short Term Disablility, Long Term Disability, Life, Accident,and Critical Illness)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity or national origin.