Assistant Store Leader
Midvale, UT • 5201 MIDVALE
Job Title: Assistant Store Leader
Quick Quack Car Wash is looking for a fun and energetic Assistant Store Leader to join our operation. The Assistant Store Leader will assist the Store Leader in ensuring the store is operational and meeting customer service needs. The Assistant Store Leader will have leadership responsibilities but will also have the responsibility of providing customer service needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets customers as they enter the location.
- Assist Store Leader with hiring and training new Team Members.
- Assist with coordinating the day-to-day workflow of subordinate Team Members in the operation; supports Team by providing direction.
- Assists the Store Leader with employment actions, including discipline and termination of Team Members in accordance with company policy.
- Monitors the store level of performance, identifying and facilitating opportunities to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Coordinates with the Store Leader, assisting in the in leadership of safety meetings, team building events and other projects.
- Assists customers with questions or price discrepancies.
- Properly uses sales membership pitch when interacting with new customers. Enforces the proper use of sales pitch with the Team.
- Explains services provided by Quick Quack Car Wash and sells additional services and vending items by recognizing opportunities and benefits to the customer.
- Accurately and efficiently completes sales transactions and maintains proper cash accountabilities at POS registers.
- Maintains housekeeping and maintenance responsibilities (driveways, restrooms, and car wash)
- Explains car wash entry procedure to customers and follows exact car loading and "prepping" procedures, ensuring employee and/or customer safety is not jeopardized.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to assign and delegate tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Smile and maintain a clean appearance as per the dress and grooming standards
- Ability to read, count, and write accurately
- Ability to work various hours, weekends, and holidays
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to perform repetitive movements over long periods of time.
- Prolonged periods standing and working on cash register or related equipment.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
Person will work outside in a loud environment due to car wash equipment. The person will be in constant motion and will have physical activities, such as lifting (0-50 lbs.), bending, reaching and stooping.