Based in Seattle, Direct Interactions operates contact centers staffed by American agents nationwide. We are socially responsible in our business practices and provide work-at-home opportunities for all Americans, including people with disabilities and military spouses. There is a work at home revolution happening right now and we need your help! The COVID-19 virus has disrupted traditional contact centers worldwide and clients are turning to Direct Interactions for help. While our primary work is handling inbound calls, there may be opportunities to handle outbound calls, chats, emails and more. We encourage you to apply today because there has never been a better time to start your work-at-home career!
About the position
Interested in technology sales? Look no further, this may be perfect for you!!! In this role, you would be required to use LinkedIn messaging and research, salesforce, and our sales training to find qualified prospects that would like to learn more about our client's service. You will need to find qualified prospects each week that we can refer to our partners for closing. The successful candidate is outgoing and has a background in lead generation and sales & marketing. It's required that you have or be willing to build a LinkedIn profile and if selected you must include our client as your employer to improve your success using LinkedIn to market to potential prospects. This is a low volume high touch, highly technical project so we need people that understand the database software landscape.
- Must have sales & lead generating experience.
- Legally able to work in the United States; Must be a current resident living in the US.
- Demonstrate effective communication and customer service skills to continually meet or exceed lead targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including correct grammar and pronunciation.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced contact center environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and multitask while navigating through multiple programs and information.
- Ability to use a computer quickly and accurately.
- Must have or be willing to build a LinkedIn profile that includes our client as your employer to improve your success using LinkedIn to market to potential prospects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Place outbound cold calls to educate prospective customers of service offerings and identify interested parties.
- Build trust and positive rapport with customers.
- Maintain a courteous and friendly disposition when interacting with customers irrespective of their temperament.
- Ensure daily shift call quotas and set targets are achieved.
- Provide a high level of customer satisfaction, professionalism, and courtesy during all caller interactions.
- Consistently meet or exceed Key Performance Indicator’s.
- Research and send connection requests to potential prospects on LinkedIn.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- $18.00 per hour
- Monthly bonuses (must meet monthly goals to qualify for the bonus)
- Biweekly pay via direct deposit
- This is a W2 position (employee)
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health and Medical/Dental plans are available after 60 days worked
- Agents must be available to work 40 hours per week
Orientation and Training
- Orientation: Friday July 1, 2022 TIME: TBD
- Training: Begins July 5, 2022 TIME: TBD
- Laptop or Desktop Computer running Windows 10 or higher, WE DO NOT SUPPORT MACs, Chromebooks or Tablet/iPads
- DSL or Cable internet (Wireless Wi-Fi, wireless hotspots or satellite internet are not compatible with our software)
- Installed, operational firewall
- USB headset with microphone and mute button
- Google Chrome or Internet Explorer browser
- A second monitor is not required, but strongly recommended
*If you are selected, your offer is contingent upon successfully completing and passing a background check.
*There are NEVER any fees associated with applying or working for Direct Interactions.
WE ARE NOT HIRING IN CALIFORNIA OR NEW YORK AT THIS TIME