At Findorff, we push ourselves to build better by going beyond. For over 132 years, we’ve forged the foundation of one of the nation’s most trusted construction firms. But we’re so much more than hammers and nails. Here, we strengthen relationships and shape communities. And our real bottom line is our people.
You're part of an important and ever-expanding aspect of the construction process. We're not talking just about the design and implementation of MEP systems – we're talking about the whole kit and caboodle from soup to nuts. You're a critical part of the project's life cycle. You go out of your way to connect with teams and offer advice and knowledge because you're a go-getter and know your stuff!
You will work with the MEP Team, Project Managers, and Project Superintendents in conducting coordination functions related to bidding, preconstruction, construction, and post construction activities as it relates to mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection.
- You possess excellent communication skills
- You follow through and follow-up
- You're perceptive and open to hearing the ideas of others
- You're highly organized, detail oriented, thorough, conscientious, and tenacious
- You're a self-starter and eager to assist multiple projects at one time, while maintaining accurate knowledge of systems, schedules and needs for each project
- You're proficient with computer knowledge including Microsoft Suite and databases
- You know your way around blueprints and construction documents
- You have contract interpretation experience
- You're a problem solver and jump at the chance to offer solutions
- You have a general cost awareness for MEP systems and understand systems
- LEED accreditation and awareness of LEED requirements is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field preferred
- 5-7 years of progressive project management roles in the construction industry
- Experience working with MEP design firm or general contractor preferred
- Competitive pay and benefits
- A people-first, inclusive culture
- Onsite fitness center
- Dress-for-your-day philosophy
- Generous PTO
- Findorff Shop credit to buy company swag
- Career growth and development
- Regular feedback from leaders
Diversity matters. Findorff recognizes the talents of all, appreciating the different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives that make us a stronger company and partner for the communities we live and work in.