Trinity Partners is a full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in downtown Charlotte, with offices in Raleigh, Greenville, SC, and Columbia, SC. Our team of 165 real estate professionals’ entrepreneurial spirit and deep roots work together to create success for our clients and an engaging company culture and workplace.
We invite you to look around our website and social media platforms to learn more about who we are and how we like to work. If you think you’re a good fit, tell us why. In turn, we’ll tell you about how we like to work and what makes us different from other commercial real estate firms. If you can’t already tell, we’re especially proud of our work environment and culture. We’d love to hear about how hiring you would make it even better.
We're currently seeking a full time Property Management Assistant to join our Raleigh team.
The Property Management Assistant is responsible for supporting the property management team with our commercial real estate portfolio in the Raleigh area. Duties include (but are not limited to):
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable functions:
- Accounts payable processing including maintaining vendor and W9 information, coding and entering invoices, and reconciling credit card statements
- Accounts receivable processing including assisting with AR billings, calculating utility and expense reimbursements, collections, preparing default notices, etc.
- Assist with preparation of financial reports
- Assist with budget preparation, including solicitation of bids and data entry.
- Send duplicate invoices, etc. to tenants as requested
Lease Administration functions:
- Create and maintain original lease files for reference by Property Managers, Accountants and Auditors. Documents include lease, security deposit, and copies of correspondence, CAM reconciliations, rent collection letters, and certificates of insurance
- Generate move-in letters that confirm move-in dates, first month, and subsequent monthly rent calculations and establishes appropriate payment methods (coupons, statements) and terms
- Work closely with Property Managers and Accountants to ensure that lease terms are understood and clarified with tenants as necessary
Additional responsibilities include:
- Create and track vendor contract and amendments
- Track vendors Certificates of Insurance
- Coordinate the bidding of capital and tenant improvement projects. Soliciting bids, filing lien agents, and compiling bid comparisons
- Handle tenant correspondence and work order management
- Create and track tenant event agreements
- Create and track tenant approval letters for projects from initial work through close-out
- Undertake landscape inspections – document and follow up
- Undertake housecleaning/janitorial inspections – document and follow up
- Assist with due diligence paperwork – estoppels, etc.