PICKUP® is the enterprise-grade, last-mile delivery service and one of the nation’s fastest-growing on-demand logistics providers. Our team features trust-verified PICKUP Delivery Professionals delivering big & heavy items (including assembly) - from household essentials to furniture and mattresses - in as little as one hour. PICKUP has partnered with leading retailers and commercial businesses to transform their omnichannel delivery experience with solutions such as Contactless Buy Online Deliver From Store (BODFS). Our intelligent platform and success teams enable PICKUP Delivery Professionals to consistently provide exceptional customer experiences. We currently operate in over 70 service markets with aggressive expansion plans. We are a customer-obsessed culture of creative problem-solvers. If this sounds like you, join our mission to build the best last mile in the nation.
We’re building a new kind of company, and we are building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme whether were dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success, and we want every person that crosses paths with PICKUP to achieve it.
As a Data Analyst with PICKUP, you are a trusted member of the Business Intelligence team who specializes in presenting technical concepts to a non-technical audience. Responsibilities will include identifying and solving problems for the organization, using data analysis techniques to get practical information from raw data, building reports and visualizations based on findings, and communicating findings to stakeholders.
- Work with business units to identify opportunities for improvement
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Create reports for internal teams and/or external clients
- Collect data, create, and maintain analytics views stored in the data lake
- Generate insights via visualization tools for business units and executives
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Ingest ad hoc requests and provide quick solutions
Education & Experience
- BS in Data Analysis, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, or other related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years experience as a data analyst or related field
- Working knowledge of data warehousing and ETL techniques
- Reporting and data visualization skills (Looker is preferred)
- Experience with data lakes such as Snowflake preferred
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English
- Strong SQL coding skills, Python a plus
- Comfortable with communicating technical processes to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to identify and solve complex technical problems
- Familiarity with data design patterns, principles, and practices
- Keen attention to detail
PICKUP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. PICKUP is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.