Peak Dental Services, a Colorado-based DSO is growing and adding to our Human Resource leadership team. We are looking for a dynamic VP of Human Resources to join the executive team reporting directly to the CEO to help build a growing network of affiliated dental practices for an innovative and fast-growing PE-backed company. Peak Dental Services has made Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing companies multiple times, and our CEO was recently recognized as one of Colorado’s top 20 CEOs and as Small Business Person of the Year by the Pikes Peak Small Business Development Center.
The VP of Human Resources is responsible for providing leadership and supervision for the Human Resources and Talent Acquisition team comprising 5 direct reports today supporting 600+ employees with planned growth to exceed 1,000 employees within 2-3 years. Experience in developing department goals, objectives, and systems. Building best practice HR framework utilizing organization values, strategies, and performance measures in partnership with the CEO, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, and Recruiting. Advising leadership and employees on the fair and consistent interpretation of HR policies, programs, procedures, and applicable laws and regulations in accordance with Peak Dental Services Core Values.
Competitive compensation is offered with best-in-class bonus opportunities and unrivaled opportunities for professional growth and promotions. Healthcare benefits, 401K matching, paid holidays, and other benefits are offered.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resource executive to oversee all HR operations of the company. The VP of HR will report directly to our C.E.O, and help drive company culture, strengthen values, establish policies and procedures, and reinforce the behaviors needed to support the company's strategy, objectives, and activities.
- Support and help implement best-in-class professional development pathways for all key roles throughout the organization. Currently, the company already provides an industry-leading 50+ hours of proprietary continuing education to all employees.
- Partner with executive and field team to develop and execute a workforce plan that anticipates and accounts for business needs assesses talent strengths and addresses critical needs.
- Work with operations and regional managers to create the training platforms needed to ensure execution within and across departments
- Assess, evaluate, and recommend HR tools, applications, and technologies that will help to standardize and automate processes and create organizational efficiency.
- Determines and implements employee relations practices necessary to establish/create a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Assist management to make decisions that are consistent, and uniform. Investigate employee relations, ethics, or compliance issues throughout the organization in a timely manner.
- Extract, organize, chart, and report key HR metrics to company leaders and stakeholders on a regular basis. Includes performance, attrition, hiring, vacancy, employee engagement/sensing, and other data.
- Develops and successfully executes the Human Resources strategies and roadmaps required to meet business objectives and long-term goals
- Oversee the benefits program, and work in partnership with the HR team to recommend and implement programs to ensure the organization’s competitive edge.
- Implement and manage HR budget
- Lead cross-functional team of executives and operations team to make organizational improvements to become a recipient of the Best Places to Work distinction
· BA or BS Degree Required
· Master’s Degree Preferred
· Advanced HR certifications Preferred
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, finance, or related field; master's degree is advantageous.
Peak Dental Services is a dental service organization (DSO) providing support services (call center, marketing, insurance management, payroll), clinical autonomy, administrative leadership, and better work-life balance to dentists. We believe what sets us apart from other DSOs is our people and our training systems. We have dedicated experts in a wide range of disciplines to support our partner dentists from hiring to billing. Further, we have custom-designed a professional development path with over 125 hours of continuing education for all team members. Our commitment to high-quality staff and training enables our dental teams to perform on par with customer experience titans such as Starbucks, Ritz, and Nordstrom. We believe that our partner dentists and our patients can see the difference.
- Broad-based, hands-on HR experience in the areas of recruiting, employment, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations, and training and development for distributed organizations
- Expert conflict resolution skills and the confidence to address complex HR issues
- Proactive and approachable, with a high degree of personal integrity and accountability
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word - Google Docs, and Sheets a plus. Knowledge of Paylocity, or other HRIS systems and databases.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking capability and business acumen; prior leadership experience as strategic HR business partner.