The Client Services Assistant provides administrative support to the assigned sales region. Major duties include tracking sales order status, submitting deal registrations, working as the liaison between service delivery and sales, making sure the quote to cash process is followed, and ensuring that customers are being responded to promptly.
Roles and Responsibilities/ Essential Functions:
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by organizing high-quality, up-to-date support material such are reports, presentations, etc.
- Respond to urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales representatives are unavailable.
- Organize events and provide administrative support to assigned region.
- Track order status to ensure customers receive products in a timely manner.
- Using tracking information to submit requests for engineering resources onsite.
- Escalate ongoing or urgent issues to the Solutions Consultant or Inside Sales Representative for resolution, as needed.
- Collect and process paperwork from customers to include onboarding paperwork, statement of work, etc.
- Submit returns for the assigned region and follow to completion.
- Provide innovative ideas on sales support process improvements. Collaborate with ISRs to build a team atmosphere. Develop positive relationships with colleagues in the Sales, Finance and Engineer/Service organizations.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ambition - The drive to achieve personal advancement.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company policy.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
- 2-4 Years of Administrative Experience
- Industry Experience
- Prior experience in a sales support role
- Required Skills, Education and/ or Certifications:
- Must be proficient using a computer and working with Microsoft Office software
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Preferred Skills, Education and/ or Certifications:
- Associates Degree
- Technical / Consulting sales experience
Equal Opportunity Employer - Disabled/Vets