The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for solving problems of diverse scope and great complexity spanning a broad range of business units and functions. This position will work cross functionally to develop standard process and procedures to serve as the team foundation for problem solving. Work is performed with limited direction and oversight; exercises latitude in determining assignment objectives. This position will provide hands-on guidance to business partners and team members as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities/ Essential Functions:
- Function as lead Analyst within the FP&A department.
- Lead the annual budget process including development and support of process, maintenance and development of budgeting tools and support to operations.
- In collaboration with the data delivery team, continue to develop DataMart’s and related Power BI reporting for the organization.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of Regional P&L reporting – Including calculating shared cost allocations across regions per company policy.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of daily and weekly cash forecasting processes
- Responsible for providing support for Sales-Delivery through backlog reporting to GMs, weekly product invoicing backlog, and ad hoc sales analytics.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining weekly forecasts.
- Develop and maintain a standardized monthly financial reporting packet to be used by operational leadership.
- Act as the Finance liaison to operational leaders providing ad hoc reporting and financial support as necessary.
- Act as the Finance liaison in project status meetings with the Business Consulting team, delivery engineers and sales team.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Accountability: Accountability looks at the extent to which an individual is willing to accept responsibility.
- Accuracy: Accuracy looks at the extent to which an individual’s work is correct and error free within company policies and guidelines.
- Communication: Ability to promote understanding through exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Detail Oriented: Detail orientation looks at the ability of the individual to pay meticulous attention to all aspects of a situation or task, no matter how small or seemingly unimportant.
- Deductive Reasoning: Deductive reasoning looks at the ability of the individual to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems and the ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Ethical: Ethics looks at the ability of the individual to be guided by the company’s accepted principles of moral conduct.
- Reliability: Reliability looks at the ability of the individual to be dependable and trustworthy
- 6+ years of progressive experience in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Experience in developing variable financials models.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
Required Skills, Education and/ or Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Thorough understanding of US GAAP
- Advanced Microsoft Suite Skills
- Experience with Finance or Accounting ERP system reporting and set up
- Experience building advanced financial models with multiple variables
Preferred Skills, Education and/ or Certifications:
- Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics knowledge
Equal Opportunity Employer - Disabled/Vets