Who We Are:
ShineOn.com is the world’s first print-on-demand jewelry platform, which allows entrepreneurs to sell personalized, viral products without having to carry any inventory. To date, we’ve made over $100 Million in sales and we are just getting started.
Along with our cutting-edge platform, which allows new entrepreneurs to sell customized products without having to build a website, we also provide best-in-class training and support to our network of over 30,000 affiliates.
Where our Software Engineer will Come In:
We know that to be successful as a dynamic startup, we need to keep our focus on innovation. Our network of affiliates is always hungry for the next hot product or the next groundbreaking feature upgrade to our platform.
While we were once a small startup, we’re amid our breakout into a mid-size company. You’ll be empowered to contribute to architectural decisions, own projects and features, and coach junior engineers as they grow their skills. You will be listened to! And you will be given realistic deadlines, peer support, ownership of new projects, and project requirements overseen by people who can code.
What our Software Engineer Be Responsible For:
- Feature Development: This is a full-time, hands-on coding position. We need engineers that are voracious learners with a focus on delivering major features and enhancements to our application.
- Technical mentoring: you’ll help contribute to our team’s professional growth as engineering professionals through coaching, paired programming, and an excitement to share your knowledge.
- Consistent communications: You’ll work a consistent schedule but can of course enjoy flexibility when it's needed. A majority of our team operates in the GMT-4 time zone, but we have coworkers all over the globe.
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Additional benefits include STD, LTD, Life Insurance, and 401k - as well as an employer match!
- Generous PTO Policy
- Flexible remote work policy
- All the tools, training, and equipment you will need to succeed and grow in your role
- A chance to learn and grow with a dynamic startup where your effort will be rewarded with more skills, more pay, and challenging yet rewarding work
What our Software Engineer will Need To Bring To The Role:
- Care about your craft, learn new tooling, and also learn how we do things at ShineOn.
- Focus on outcomes over activity, and hold yourself accountable for results.
- Argue passionately for your views but support decisions once they're made.
- Not be afraid of failure, and know when to ask for help.
- Highly collaborative, with a positive, “solutions-oriented” attitude where you don’t just raise the issue, you also bring potential solutions to fix it.
It’d Also Be Cool If You Have:
- A degree in Engineering, Technology, or Computer Science.
- Experience in e-commerce and/or Shopify.
- Experience with consuming and developing APIs.