Do you love to be outside in the summer? Does working on a golf course sound like fun? Well, we have a job for you! Join our Golf Course Grounds crew for the summer!
Our Golf Course Grounds crew preforms the following tasks to keep our golf course looking beautiful:
1. Performs general landscape maintenance using hand help equipment
2. Rakes and maintains sand bunkers
3. Operates smell machinery to assist with edging, trimming and mowing
4. Prepares soil beds for sod, weed and vegetative material
5. Involved with tasks related to course detail
6. Assist with golf course setup procedures
7. Operates utility vehicles for hauling material and removing debris
8. Performs general labor and cleaning related to golf course maintenance equipment
What we need from you:
1. Must incorporate safe work practices in job performance
2. Must be reliable – we start our days EARLY!
3. Should be able to work holidays and weekends if needed – we are open every weekend!
4. High school education preferred or up to one month related experience or training
5. Should be able to work as a team or independently
6. Must be able to work outside – and enjoy it!
7. Should be able to lift and carry up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift up to 100 pounds