The Corporate Recruiter will be a member of the Heartland Business Systems’ (HBS) Talent Acquisition Team. They will be key in helping source, attract and recruit top talent to effectively meet the business needs for HBS. We are looking for an experienced recruiter with strong sourcing, communication and organizational skills to support our technology business by filling high-level technical and office positions in our markets. Our Recruiter II position will connect, engage and develop relationships with candidates, and create effective recruiting strategies to make HBS an employer of choice in the technology industry.
Roles and Responsibilities/ Essential Functions:
- Be a contributing member of the Corporate HR Team and HBS HR Team
- Support corporate HR initiatives and implement them within your assigned business unit.
- Contribute to process improvement for the HR Team.
- Determine the appropriate recruitment and sourcing strategies to attract qualified candidates.
- Phone Interview candidates that have applied for positions and vet through recruitment process with hiring managers.
- Reach out to candidates via phone and email, scheduling them for phone interviews.
- Correspond with candidates at various stages of our process.
- Maintain accuracy and concise hiring and candidate data and reports for each step of the recruitment process through the ATS.
- Participate in Social Media Recruiting to create, design and implement weekly social media posts.
- Administer pre-employment testing, reference checks, employment verifications, background investigations and drug tests.
- Source candidates via appropriate means such as job fairs, social media, and resume databases.
- Develop an ongoing pipeline of candidates.
- Ensure compliance with Affirmative Action and EEO regulations.
- Develop and maintain Affirmative Action/diversity connections.
- Understand and communicate the entire benefits package to candidates.
- Develop and track metrics on a weekly and monthly basis, providing analytical and well documented result reports to the team.
- Develop SOP’s for all Sourcing processes.
- Create ad hoc reports and queries, as needed.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and participating in professional societies.
- Assist in both Corporate HR and business unit projects that come up over time.
- Develop relationships with key leaders and hiring managers in the organization.
- Active Listening: Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Communication: Ability to promote understanding through exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Customer Orientated: The extent to which to which an individual desires to service both external and internal clients by focusing effort on meeting the client’s needs, understanding their concerns, and seeking to build trust.
- Decision Making: Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Detail Orientated: The ability of the individual to pay attention to all aspects of a situation or task, no matter how small or seemingly unimportant.
- Diversity Oriented: The ability of the individual to support the company diversity goals by using ethnic, gender, religious, or socio-economic inclusiveness.
- Enthusiastic: The eagerness or sense of excitement the individual brings to the position.
- Interpersonal: Ability of the individual to develop and maintain relationships with others.
- Innovative: The ability to go beyond the conventional, a willingness to try different solutions, and to encourage new ideas from employees and co-workers.
- Judgment: The ability of the individual to form sound opinions or make decisions by evaluating available information.
- Negotiation Skills: Ability to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Relationship Building: The ability of the individual to establish and maintain a good rapport and cooperative relationship with customers and co-workers.
- Self- Motivated: The ability of the individual to reach a goal or perform a task with little supervision or direction.
- Working Under Pressure: Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- At least 2 years of Technical Recruitment experience
- At least 2 years of Sourcing experience
- 3-5 years of Technical Recruitment experience
- 3-5 years of Sourcing experience
- At least one year of social media recruitment experience
Required Skills, Education and/ or Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least one year of experience working in an ATS or CRM System
- Detail Oriented and Organization
Preferred Skills, Education and/ or Certifications:
- Recruiter Certification (LinkedIn, SourceCon Academy, AIRS Professional Recruiter Certification (PRC), etc.)
- Diversity Recruiter Certification
- PHR or SHRM Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer - Disabled/Vets