Join the HR team to help build a growing network of affiliated dental practices for an innovative and fast-growing private equity-backed company. Peak Dental Services has made Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing companies multiple times, and our CEO was recently recognized as one of Colorado’s top 20 CEOs and as Small Business Person of the Year by the Pikes Peak Small Business Development Center.
We are a dental service organization (DSO) providing support services (call center, marketing, insurance management, payroll), clinical autonomy, administrative leadership, and better work-life balance to dentists. We believe what sets us apart from other DSOs is our people and our training systems. We have dedicated experts in a wide range of disciplines to support our partner dentists from hiring to billing. Further, we have custom-designed a professional development path with over 125 hours of continuing education for all team members. Our commitment to high-quality staff and training enables our dental teams to perform on par with customer experience titans such as Starbucks, Ritz, and Nordstrom, and we believe that both our partner dentists and our patients can see the difference.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for supporting the Human Resources and Talent Acquisition team comprising of 6-7 team members supporting 600+ employees with planned growth to exceed 1,000 employees within 2-3 years.
Competitive compensation is offered with bonus opportunities and unrivaled opportunities for professional growth and promotions. Healthcare benefits, 401K matching, paid holidays, and other benefits are offered.
We are looking for a Human Resource Generalist to support the HR team’s operations of the company. The HR team helps drive company culture, strengthen values, and reinforce the behaviors needed to support the company's strategy, objectives, and activities.
· Support and help implement best-in-class professional development pathways for all key roles throughout the organization. Currently, the company already provides an industry-leading 50+ hours of proprietary continuing education to all employees.
· Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
· Supports the recruitment, and interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
· Conducts or acquires background checks and employment eligibility verifications.
· Supports new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
· Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
· Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
· Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
· Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
· Work with operations and regional managers to create the training platforms needed to ensure execution within and across departments.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks when appropriate.
· Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
· Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization's HRIS (Paylocity) and talent management systems.
· BA or BS Degree Required.
· At least one year of human resource management experience preferred.
· HR certifications Preferred.