At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: Channel Manager
We’re looking to add an enthusiastic, driven, and ambitious Channel Manager in Australia to execute strategy and accelerate Wasabi's business in the region. The channel manager is responsible for executing Wasabi’s go-to-market model and driving a preference for Wasabi in enterprise customers, leveraging the channel partners to reach more customers and grow Wasabi’s market share. Primary responsibilities include targeted recruitment and activation of channels including Value-Added Resellers and Cloud/ Managed Service Providers, while working closely with Distributors and Technology Alliance Ecosystem to drive revenue.
As part of the Wasabi Sales Organization in the Asia Pacific Region, you’ll work remotely to evangelize Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage to channel partners, as well as recruit, onboard, and activate new channel partners. You’ll develop relationships with these partners facilitating the addition of Wasabi to their sales and marketing models, ultimately helping them fulfill end-user Wasabi business. Leveraging Wasabi’s award winning Partner Network Program, you’ll be able to provide our partners with free training and marketing resources to help facilitate mutual goals.
This role will report to the Vice President of Asia Pacific Sales.
- Prospect and evangelize our value proposition to enterprise customers in concert with our channel partners.
- Meet assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Develop professional relationships that enable you to influence partners and distributors to align their business resources and drive Wasabi revenue.
- Recruit, onboard, and activate new, qualified VARs and Cloud/Managed Service Providers.
- Establish and maintain joint partner planning processes that develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Leverage marketing automation and CRM tools to rapidly isolate ideal partner and end-user prospects and systematically track activity and forecast opportunities.
- 7-10 years of technology channel sales experience (data storage and/or cloud experience a plus).
- Regional enterprise sales expertise and a track record of regularly achieving channel sales quotas required.
- Disciplined about planning, sales forecasting, setting goals, and following up.
- Self-starter, passionate about achieving success.
- Creative team player with the ability to work cross functionally and willing to make positive suggestions to further the team’s success.
- Prior experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
- Sales training certification a plus.
Wasabi Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.