For more than 60 years, Barton & Loguidice, D.P.C., has provided the civil engineering needs of municipal, industrial and institutional clients across the northeast. We are a growing multi-disciplined firm of professional engineers, environmental scientists, planners and landscape architects with offices across New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Connecticut and Maine.
We are currently seeking experienced Project Managers in our Annapolis, MD office. The Project Managers will be responsible for project management, supervising staff and business development. The applicants must be able to provide a positive, encouraging office environment which is consistent with our culture.
- Manage entire project delivery process of basic to complex projects and/or specific project phases including but not limited to schedule, scope, budget, quality and documentation. Meet or exceed the profitability goals for the project.
- Maintain excellent client care throughout the entire project delivery.
- Supervise a team of technical professionals which includes overseeing their professional development.
- Develop proposals, contracts and agreements.
- Build strong client relationships with existing clients.
- Market services to future clients.
- Perform public presentations, hearings and interviews.
- Report writing and general written correspondence.
- BS in Engineering.
- 8+ years’ experience in civil, environmental or related engineering fields.
- PE License is preferred.
- Experience working with various municipal and state agency clients in the northeast.
- Business development experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Estimated Pay Range: $100,000 - $155,000/year.
Actual compensation may vary based on related work experience, geographical location and market conditions, education/training, certifications, and other credentials, as well as applicable knowledge and skills.
Barton & Loguidice is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability or protected veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal law or Executive Orders.