Fairstead is a vertically integrated real estate company specializing in affordable and mixed-income housing. Since 2014, Fairstead has acquired and/or developed more than $4 Billion of multifamily property across the country, and today owns a portfolio of 16,500 apartments in 18 states. The company’s comprehensive platform provides hands-on expertise across all multifamily disciplines, including acquisitions, development, design and construction, energy and sustainability, property management and social services.
Fairstead’s primary mission is to provide high quality housing to all regardless of income, and to make our stakeholders feel “Right at Home.” We accomplish this through an empathetic and innovative approach, and by utilizing our interdisciplinary platform as an investor, developer, owner, and operator. Fairstead provides hands-on expertise across all multifamily disciplines, including acquisitions, development, design, construction, energy, sustainability, property management and social services. With a long-term commitment to its residents, communities, and partners, the Fairstead team stands out by:
- Listening to and understanding the needs of its residents, communities, partners, and stakeholders alike
- Developing and preserving high quality affordable housing in an innovative and sustainable fashion
- Creating a positive social and environmental impact within the properties and communities it serves
Fairstead’s Core Values
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Coordinate events and executive meetings, from recurring staff meetings.
- Provides project and budget management, space requirements, IT coordination, and all other support required for these various events and meetings.
- Handle phone and email correspondence with tact, discretion, and good judgement.
- Lead and coordinate travel itineraries and related meetings and arrangements.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence, including email, faxes, and mail
- Help with maintaining inventory and office supplies
- Help with ensuring operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary. Troubleshoot malfunction of office equipment
- Prepare checks and documents for signature and review
- Maintain and help prioritize to-do list of Executive
• 5+ years’ experience providing supporting an Executive
• Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
• Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree
• Organizational and planning skills
• Communication skills
• Information gathering and monitoring skills
• Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• Judgment and decision-making ability
• Team member
• attention to detail and accuracy