At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all
part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: Inside Sales Associate
Wasabi’s Inside Sales Associate is part of the Inside Sales Team. You will be a hunter, calling on new prospects to help them move to Wasabi’s next-generation hot storage, and a closer that owns small business opportunities. The Inside Sales Associate will work to uncover and qualify the storage needs and buying timelines of prospects and drive those prospects to free-trials or to Sales qualified appointments. This position spends about 80% of the week managing and closing opportunities for SMB customers and spends about 20% of the week uncovering new opportunities then qualifying them for the Account Executive Team.
The role will report to the Manager of Inside Sales.
- Respond to warm inbound leads by email and phone.
- Close opportunities for small business leads by completing the end-to-end sales cycle.
- Encourage your customer base to expand their cloud storage usage.
- Call on warm outbound leads in defined target markets.
- Develop strong customer rapport and trust.
- Generate free-trial accounts and qualified appointments for sales teams.
- Capture detailed data in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Database.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Enthusiastic about the challenge of working at a start-up.
- 1+ years of technology inside sales experience (Storage experience a plus).
- Self-starter, comfortable with cold calling.
- Communicates professionally verbally, and in writing.
- Disciplined about planning and setting goals.
Wasabi Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.