Do you have experience building complex enterprise wide software solutions? Are you interested in joining a fast-growing software company delivering enterprise medical management solutions that empower our customers to provide member focused care? AssureCare is looking for motivated, team-oriented individuals to join an ambitious software company making a powerful impact in the healthcare industry.
To ensure success as a Software Developer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment. Ultimately, a top-class Software Developer provides valuable support to the development team while continually improving their coding and design skills.
- Participate in system design, development, testing, and deployment
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the existing portfolio of applications and services
- Design, develop, and maintain health care applications using technologies such as C#, .Net Framework 4.5+, .Net Core, HTML5, Angular 2+, Bootstrap, CSS3, RESTful WebAPI, ASP.Net, MVC, WCF Web Services, Entity Framework, and SQL Server
- Drive and uphold high engineering standards, bringing consistency to the codebases you encounter and ensuring software is adequately reviewed, tested, and integrated
- Write high-quality code, designed to be easily understood by others and maintained in the future
- Design and implement new system interfaces based on feature requirements
- Create and maintain automated unit tests
- Work collaboratively with design & development teams daily
Skills / Qualifications:
- Relevant experience designing, developing, and shipping software.
- Relevant experience with C# and the .NET Framework version 4.5+
- Relevant experience developing Web services/REST API's
- Experience with WCF Services is a plus
- Relevant experience with HTML5, Angular, Bootstrap, CSS3, ASP.NET, .NET Core, and Visual Studio
- Experience with Angular 4+ is a plus
- Experience with SQL scripts and stored procedures is a plus
- Comfortable with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and working with N-Tier architectures
- Ability to translate business requirements into detailed technical solutions consisting of existing and new product features
- Understanding of the healthcare industry, healthcare-related technologies, and regulatory needs (e.g., HIPAA). is a plus
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Ability and desire to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of the team in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred; equivalent work experience in related field will be considered
AssureCare® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and internship. AssureCare® makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.