Location: Sodus, NY/ Remote
Shift/Hours: Full-time based on business needs. The schedule is Monday – Saturday approximately 8am-5pm, with a day off during the week for working Saturday. Must be flexible to meet current and future business needs. Please see our website for branch hours and locations.
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union, ranked one of Rochester's top mid-sized workplaces four years running, is seeking to add an energetic team member for a full-time call center opportunity in our Sodus, NY location. This position has the potential to work remotely.
Member Service Center Representatives work over the telephone with members daily to meet their financial needs and service expectations. They process member’s transactions in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, and are instrumental in promoting a quality sales and service environment at Reliant while actively cross-selling Reliant’s products and services to meet members’ needs.
We offer an excellent teamwork environment based on Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork, (ART), along with an exceptional benefits package.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Positive attitude, with a desire to help others
- Confidence to recommend products and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently as well as with a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays
Required Training & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Telephone Center experience preferred
- One (1) to three (3) years of retail and/or financial service experience. Customer service, sales, and cash handling.
Physical Requirements include the ability to:
- Use keyboard, monitor, telephone, and other standard office equipment.
- Lift and move a minimum of 20 pounds.
- Effectively communicate with others.
- Capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance
Candidates considered for hire are subject to credit and other employment reference checks. Reliant Community Federal Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA Disability/Veteran. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department via phone at 800-724-9282.