Ensure excellent customer service by accurately processing orders within company guidelines. A receiving clerk is the person who checks and unloads incoming shipments at distribution center. His/her job description entails verifying that the correct amounts and types of items were shipped. It also involves inspecting the goods in order to ensure their quality. Schedule is Monday - Friday (6:00a.m. - 2:30p.m.) will include some Saturdays. The starting pay for this position is $15.00/hour.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Unload incoming shipments
• Receiving Inventory
• Perform shelf replenishment
• Use RF equipment
• Great attention to detail
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work area
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
• Work in a positive and productive manner with DC team members
• Ability to perform simple math functions
• Be able to have consistent low error margin along with speed and accuracy
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards
• Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Assertiveness - Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to
defend a position or idea.
• Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Conflict Resolution - Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
• Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
• Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
High School Diploma (or equivalent)
Read, write and simple math. Able to lift up to 50 lbs. Must be able to work independently with little supervision. In addition, must be able to work in a timely and accurate manner.
N (Not Applicable) - Activity is not applicable to this position.
O (Occasionally) - Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) - Position requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) - Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Stand - C
Walk - C
Sit - O
Manually Manipulate - F
Reach Outward - F
Reach Above Shoulder - F
Climb - F
Crawl - F
Squat or Kneel - F
Bend - F
Grasp - F
Speak - F
Other Physical Requirements
• Vision (Near, Peripheral)
• Ability to lift more than 50 lbs.