Managing Director, EMEA
Product Development, Customer Success, Implementation and Marketing Departments.
Mission & Vision
We transform how vehicle sellers engage, educate, and interact with shoppers across the entire customer journey, by harnessing the power of digital technology and data. We deliver the world’s most engaging customer experiences for vehicle sellers of every type and size.
The Enterprise Accounts Sales Director is an essential role at Impel that reports directly to the Managing Director of International. This role will serve as primary contact for customers and be part of a fast-paced, expanding team. This position is initially an individual contributor role with the expectation to build out a sales team in time. This position includes a competitive base salary, with unlimited variable compensation.
Relationships – We are dedicated to transparency, open communication and building trust that lasts beyond a transaction.
Grit – We approach every activity and opportunity with tenacity and tireless execution.
Results – We achieve success for our partners and take personal accountability for everything we do.
Energy – We never settle, we constantly seek out new ideas with ambition and enthusiasm.
Inventiveness – We lead with curiosity, which drives us towards continuous learning and innovation.
Passion – We share an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires us to go above and beyond everything we do.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Identify, strategically target, and close business in OEM, Marketplace, and Strategic Accounts in target markets
- You are a strategic influencer, develop relationships with the core influencers and senior-level decision-makers to increase sales
- Support Marketing activities by attending trades shows, conferences, and other industry events
- Be able to articulate and demonstrate complex software solutions
- Grow the business through prospecting and market development, product demonstration, and negotiating and closing deals
- Dynamically handle and overcome objections and perform consistent follow-up
- Work with pre-sales engineers
- All typical sales activities (respond to inbound leads, make outbound calls to generate additional interest, diligently update internal systems)
- Provide input and feedback to Impel product teams to ensure international client needs are represented and met
- This position requires high-energy and highly motivated individuals who have demonstrated success selling software and marketing services in a B2B environment for 5+ years
- Direct sales experience in selling technology solutions into automotive OEMs, marketplaces, and strategic accounts
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment and individually
- Be able and willing to travel to meet with clients and prospects
- Fluent English language speaker, additional languages beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail, especially with communication (written and verbal), follow-through, and meeting deadlines
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and G-suite applications
- Must maintain the highest level of professionalism and integrity as a representative of the Impel brand