This is a dynamic leadership position for a results-oriented leader who wants the challenge of running their own shop including sales, hiring, training, leading, managing, full P&L responsibility and most importantly, changing lives for the better! The mission statement at Quick Quack Car Wash is “we change lives for the better” and we are looking for smart, kind and driven people who will get to know their team and help them achieve their personal and professional goals. Our people personify our company values of smart, kind and driven and do things the QQ way: Fast, clean, loved… everywhere!
The Store Leader (General Manager) will be working on site at the car wash, greeting and interacting with customers and leading a team by example. This person will be responsible for establishing and maintaining customer service, overseeing the operation of a location, and ensuring maximum sales through world class customer service and providing a high-quality customer experience.
Benefits include monthly bonuses, free car washes and health benefits as well as a 401k program with a company match. There are also sales prizes and competitions with fun awards. We love to celebrate the good that our store leaders create.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Hires and retains a great team of smart, kind, and driven people.
· Invests time to help each member of their team achieve their personal and professional goals.
· Regularly provided feedback regarding performance, providing an opportunity to improve skill.
· Constantly learns and becomes better in their leadership skills.
· Grows top line revenue and membership by making certain each guest is greeted with enthusiasm and kindness.
· Is relentless in providing a clean and safe environment for their team and guests.
· Appreciates the intellectual challenge to learn all about the soaps and unique equipment we use to give our customers a clean, shiny, and dry car.
· Collaborates with our excellent maintenance experts who will help them maintain their soap and equipment.
· Loves working outdoors with the team and constantly teaching, coaching, and inspiring the great people you work beside.
· Provided customers a positive experience worth talking about.
· Ensures compliance with all policies and procedures through regular meetings and training of team members.
· Handles discipline and termination of team members as needed and in accordance with policy.
· Trains and develops team members in all aspects of the Quick Quack Car Wash business, such as service, cashiering, and safety.
· Oversees the productivity, breaks, and daily scheduling of all team members.
· Monitors the performance of location financials; contributes towards reaching financial goals.
· Prepares and handles daily cash deposits.
· Orders, stocks, and maintains merchandise and inventory for the location.
· Handles vehicle damage claims with a sense of urgency.
· Ensures location is clean and well maintained; performs and/or delegates general housekeeping and maintenance responsibilities as needed.
· Assists customers in locating various products, resolving complaints, or providing information; directs customers to other departments as necessary.
· Properly uses membership approach when interacting with new customers.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
Person will work outside in a loud environment due to car wash equipment. The person will be in constant motion and will have physical activities, such as lifting (0-50 lbs.), bending, reaching and stooping.
- One location
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Strong leadership and communication skills.
· Record of developing Team Members and Leaders
· Self-motivated, and results driven leader.
· Record of driving results (revenue, EBITDA, etc.)
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Experience leading a membership model (preferred)
· Experience managing a preventative maintenance program or something similar (preferred)
· Must be able to read, count, and write accurately.
· Must be able to work various hours, weekends, and holidays.
· Must be able to smile and maintain a clean appearance as per the dress and grooming standards.
· 2 years or more of being responsible for the results of a high performing store, location, or company.
·Hiring the right Team Members
·Training and mentoring Team Members
· Managing Cost/Expenses/Scheduling
· Ensure product and location represent company standards on site at all time (brand, cleanliness, product quality)
· Responsible and familiar with Profit and Loss Statements
· Retail experience preferred.
· High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
· Prolonged periods standing and working on cash register or related equipment.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
· Must have a valid driver’s license.