CrossControl continues its journey towards being a world leader in display and computer solutions for industrial vehicles. We have a passion for making machines smarter, safer and more productive. Our customers are leading vehicle OEMs and system providers worldwide with high requirements on quality and operational excellence.
Are you passionate about sustainability work? Do you like to be part of a growing business with high ambitions? Are you a communicative team player? CrossControl is looking for a proactive EHS & Compliance officer to lead the sustainability work within the company.
You will maintain, develop, and communicate the company's environmental management functions and processes within ISO 14001. You coordinate the compliance work together with the Quality Team to ensure our products and services, follow the rules and regulations, internal and external, that apply to us.
An important part of the work will be to coach and train the organization to ensure that our products are designed, introduced, manufactured, and taken care of regarding environmental aspects within the products' entire lifecycle. You will work to promote and increase awareness at all levels of the company regarding environmental, health and safety topics.
You will report to the Quality Manager at CrossControl and is part of a highly motivated working group and an organization with a warm culture with high ambitions.
- 3+ years relevant working experience within EHS & Compliance area
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
- Experience in implementation and integration of ISO14001: 2015 environmental management system.
- Knowledge in chemical handling.
- Experience of the ROHS and REACH regulations.
- Experience in implementation and integration of ISO45001 Occupational health and safety management system.
- Experience from work in industrialization and manufacturing industry.
- Product knowledge from electronics.
- Experience in certification and environmental declaration of products for example SCIP and IMDS.
- Experience from product lifecycle analysis.
We value the qualities and benefits that an even age and gender distribution, ethnic and cultural diversity gives CrossControl.
CrossControl is a business with a brilliant future, gaining market share in a growing market niche. We are a medium-sized company and pride ourselves of a strong team culture, short communication paths within and between functions and an open work atmosphere. In this environment it is easy to have good visibility and overview of what goes on throughout the company and take part in shaping it.
For questions about the position, please contact Henrik Åhlenius, Quality & Security Manager:
email@example.com. For questions about the recruitment process, please contact Linda Nedell, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application no later than 2022-08-08. Applications will be processed continuously.
Per-Oskar Andersson, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0271-75 76 84.
Frida Edvinsson, Unionen, 0271-75 76 36.