Posted on Behalf of St. Mary Development
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare biweekly payroll and maintain all employee records.
- Maintain accurate information as to employee payroll deductions i.e.401k, garnishments, insurance and miscellaneous deductions.
- Administer employee benefits: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, FSA and PTO.
- Record payroll entries in GL and verify sufficient cash balance in checking to cover payroll expenses.
- Maintain personnel files and purge in accordance with federal law guidelines.
- Calculate and maintain paid leave reports for all employees.
- Report the status of leave monthly to each employee and their respective supervisor.
- Administer verification of employment.
- Maintain an I-9 file for inspection by the Department of Naturalization.
- Maintain a supply of all forms needed by employees and their supervisors to comply with company and government requirements.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining the employee handbook.
- Prepare Month End Reports
- Maintain the e-Tapestry database and provide accurate maintenance of sensitive information on all the records within the database.
- Post all charitable gifts in the database and generate correspondence related to the gifts.
- Prepare mailing lists for all mass communications including direct mail, newsletters, and e-news.
- Track and keeping supporting documentation for grants.
- Accounts Receivable
- Prepare Reports for Residential Services monthly.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve billing issues
- Investigate credit balances monthly and process refunds and adjustments as needed
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending reminders and personally contacting customers
- Generate and take ownership in required weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting to the accounting manager.
- Accounts Payable
- Receive and record all outstanding invoices
- Print an aging report weekly and determine which invoices are to be paid
- Print checks and prepare for distribution
- Prepare end of month reports and file for audit
- Prepare 1099’s
- Quarterly Reporting for OCCH
- Candidate must have a 4-year accounting degree
Learn why 100% of St. Mary team members recommend St. Mary as a good place to work.