Are you ready to join one of the country's strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams? H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of America's most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers. Come join our amazing team!
H2 Health is looking for a part-time or PRN Patient Coordinator to work at our Rankin North Hagerstown and Rankin South Hagerstown outpatient clinics located in Hagerstown, MD.
As the Patient Coordinator/Rehab Tech, you are directly responsible for scheduling visits and communicating with staff, patients, physicians, etc., to maintain proper care coordination and continuity of care. You will assist our scheduling team in ensuring that patients' health care benefits will cover required procedures or the patient meets self-pay criteria. You will update patient charts and monitor for accuracy. You will be the point of contact for referring physicians' offices and the insurance companies to verify and approve procedures.
Education: High School Diploma preferred.
Experience: Our ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills, computer (good knowledge of Microsoft Office platform), and phone and communication skills. Experience as a rehab tech, working in a medical office, medical terminology, and/or ICD 10 experience is a plus! Ability to multitask and work under pressure while also having strong customer service skills and attention to detail!
- Strong customer services skills and time management
- Strong oral & written communication
- Computer knowledge
- Must pass required background checks
Facility Hours: Monday to Thursday 8 AM to 7 PM and Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
Job Type: Part-time or PRN (about 20 hours per week)
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees (35+ hours per week) which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401K with a match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
H2 Health is always accepting applications from highly motivated health professionals looking to make a difference in their communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.